Friday, August 19, 2005

Want to lose weight? Eat raw!

You may know that I've been vegan for over 12 years. I had success with losing weight... in fact, in addition to the obvious health benefits, it's one of the reasons I decided to transition to a vegan lifestyle.

When I decided to transition further to a raw diet, something interesting happened... I lost more weight! 12 pounds in 2 weeks to be exact. This was interesting because I actually ate more food than when I was vegan. There is a reason for this and I'll it share with you in a future post.

Here are some interesting and very rewarding benefits about transitioning to a vegan/raw food lifestyle:
  • You can eat as much as you desire and not gain weight
  • Your body will find it's optimal weight naturally
  • You can choose from a wide variety of delicious foods and never get bored
  • You'll have abundant energy
  • Your taste buds will come alive
  • You'll lose as much weight as you need naturally
  • You will become more aware of what your body wants (and needs)
  • Your thoughts will be sharp and clear
  • Most if not all your aches, pains and irritations will go away
  • You'll lose taste for unhealthy foods and crave fresh, living foods
These are just some of the benefits I've experienced recently. I feel blessed for this experience and will share more in future posts.

If I can help or answer any questions, feel free to email to: vegancoach(AT)gmail.com (replace the AT with @).

Blessings,

Mark
http://vegandiet.blogspot.com

Looking for convenient, organic and raw whole foods? I highly recommend Whole Food Farmacy!